Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sweet Bones

I love Halloween!!! I usually decorate at the beginning of October and i start testing out treats for the big party(my dads birthday is on Halloween). I also found this one in the latest Family Fun magazine and BLT love it and so does the husband! First get a bag of small stick pretzels and push a small marshmallow, with the flat sides not being punctured, on each end of a pretzel. Then dip the pretzel and marshmallows into white chocolate with a fork and place on wax paper or parchment paper. Make sure you tap off excess white chocolate before placing on paper or then they wont have the right shape. Then set them on the counter to harden, do not place in fridge or freezer. I think these will be great with some trail mix or a sweet chex mix. I plan on serving them with some eyeballs that i plan on trying out in the next week. I'll let you know how those end up.

No comments:

Post a Comment