Saturday, October 1, 2011

SQUID DOGS


This is a family fun recipe that we tried out and just keep doing because BLT get to make it almost all by themselves. This is a fast easy dinner and almost every mom I know always have hot dogs and spaghetti in there house. I do 2 hot dogs per child because my kids eat a lot. Cut each raw hot dog into 4 or more pieces (I let the oldest kids do this with a butter knife) and let the rest of the kids stick 5 or more raw spaghetti noodles into the center of the cut up pieces. Now the only adult part is to boil the dogs in water until nice and soft. Drain and serve. We usually sprinkle parmesan cheese on top or use ketchup for dipping. I find this so much fun because everyone is helping and having fun. Plus, its fun to watch them eat it too!!


3 comments:

  1. I've seen those around and they look gross. I don't know if I want to try it

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? I already posted a comment on here but it's not showing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont eat them. The kids do. I bet Liam would love it!!!

    ReplyDelete